Students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering have the opportunity to develop their interests in the following scientific clubs:
- Scientific Club: Architecture in Sustainable Space; tutor: Justyna Juchimiuk M.Sc. Eng. Arch.
- Scientific Club: General Construction Engineering at the University of Zielona Góra;
tutor: Beata Nowogońska Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Energy Efficiency in Buildings “THE EFFICIENT ONES”; tutor:
Prof. Abdrahman Alsabry D.Sc. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Building Physics in Environmental Engineering; tutor: Oryna
Słobodzian-Ksenicz Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Environmental Engineering at the University of Zielona Góra; tutor:
Sylwia Myszograj Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club of Constructors: Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Engineering
Structures; tutor: Prof. Jakub Marcinowski, D.Sc. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Computer Mechanics; tutor: Arkadiusz Denisiewicz Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Young Engineers of the Polish Society of Structural Engineers and
Technicians; tutor: Anna Kucharczyk M.Sc. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Solum et Universum; tutor: Jakub Kostecki Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club: THERMO VISION; tutor: Marzena Jasiewicz Ph.D. Eng.
- Scientific Club: Bridge Construction; tutor: Prof. Adam Wysokowski, M.Sc. Eng.
- Student Scientific Club: Architecture and Monument Preservation; tutor: dr hab. Eng.
Prof. Wojciech Eckert D.Sc. Eng.
- Faculty Scientific Circle: “THE PETRIFIED ONES”; tutor:
Prof. Urszula Kołodziejczyk D.Sc.
The goal of the Faculty Scientific Clubs is to create favorable conditions for all those who are interested in deepening their knowledge of the issues undertaken by the Clubs within their statutory activities. The students who are members of the scientific clubs and student organizations have the opportunity to use well-equipped laboratories, and computer rooms where such software as CAD / CAM is available. We would like to invite students, researchers, companies and institutions interested in our activities to cooperate on specific projects.
A detailed list of scientific clubs and student organizations registered at the University of Zielona Góra can be found at the webpage of the Office for Student Affairs at the University of Zielona Góra (http://www.dss.uz.zgora.pl/index.php) and on the webpage of the Student Parliament of the University of Zielona Góra (http: // www .samorzad.uz.zgora.pl / index.php).