Project title: “A programme for improving the skills and competences of University of Zielona Góra students to meet the future employers’ expectations”
Information about the project
Contract number: POWR.03.01.00-00-K394/16-00
Operational Programme: Knowledge Education Development 2014-2020, co-financed from the funds of the European Union under the European Social Fund
Number and name of the Priority Axis: III. Higher education for the economy and development
Number and name of the Action: 3.1 Competence in higher education
Project time span: from: 2017-01-02 to: 2019-06-30
Full-time and part-time students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering of the University of Zielona Góra can apply to participate in the project during their final two terms of studies.
Goal of the project
The goal of the project is to help students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering of the University of Zielona Góra to acquire certified professional skills and to prepare them to effectively function on the labour market in accordance with their diagnosed needs and the needs of the regional economy.
The following free courses are planned as part of the project:
- Energy-efficient construction – 64 h
- Preparatory course for a professional license in the construction industry – 64 h
- Cost estimation in the construction industry – 48 h
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing: Steel + Reinforced concrete Modules – 64 h
- Two dimensional CAD 2D design: Intermediate level – 30 h
- Two dimensional CAD 2D design: advanced level (C) – 60 h
- Spatial 3D CAD design: Intermediate level – 30 h
- Spatial 3D CAD design: advanced level (C) – 60 h
- Autodesk Revit Architecture – 32 h
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis – reinforced concrete structures in Eurocode – 32 h
- Autodesk Advance Steel in the AUTOCAD environment – 32 h
- Photovoltaic systems – 32 h
- Heat pumps – 32 h
Each participant can choose 2 courses from the above list.
Apart from the professional courses the project includes workshops in cooperation with employers and study visits to companies.
All students of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering of the University of Zielona Góra are asked to download (in PDF format), print and fill in the following documents and promptly submit them to the Secretariat of the Institute of Civil Engineering – A-8, room 417, Urszula GÓRAL M.Sc. Eng.
- Declaration of participation in the project
- Candidate’s statement
Please also read the terms and conditions of the project
The student is contracted according to the rules included in the pdf file – Contract
All information about the project is provided by the Project Manager Prof. Abdrahman Alsabry D.Sc. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: 664 783 201
Project value and financial aid
- Project value — 1 222 560,00 PLN
- Subsidy from European Funds — 1 030 373,57 PLN, which is 84,28% of the qualified project expenses
- Designated subsidy – 155 509,63 PLN
- Own contribution 36 676,80 PLN, including public funds 36 676,80 PLN